Welcome to Sunapee NH
- One of the best ski resorts in the East.
- 66 trails and slopes covering 233 skiable acres (18 miles of terrain)
- 17 easier trails, 32 more difficult trails, 17 most difficult trails
- Summit elevation: 2,743 feet
- Vertical drop: 1,510 feet (highest in southern New Hampshire)
- Longest trail: Two miles (The Ridge Trail)
- Three terrain parks, four mogul runs, nine glades
- Adventure Park with zip-line tours, mountain biking, disc golf, miniature golf, aerial challenge course, and climbing wall with gravity jump
- Is the fifth-largest lake located entirely in New Hampshire
- Approximately 8.1 miles (13.0 km) long and from 0.5 to 2.5 miles (0.8 to 4.0 km) covering 6.5 square miles (17 sq. km.)
- Has a maximum depth of 112 feet (34.1 m)
- Contains 11 islands – Loon Island, Elizabeth Island, Twin Islands, Great Island, Minute Island, Little Island, Star Island, Emerald Island, Isle of Pines and Penny Island
- Has four public boat ramps to access the lake at Sunapee Harbor, Georges Mills, Mount Sunapee State Park, and Burkehaven Marina.
- Contains three lighthouses on the National Register of Historic Places.
- Is 1,093 feet (333 m) above sea level